The Eiffel Tower



Hey today I will talk about the Eiffel tower in Paris. This building or structure was designed by the engineer Gustave Eiffel (erected in 1889). The tower stands 320 meters and is near of Sena river; you can access both elevator tower and down the stairs, but before you decide on the latter option, you must know that it is 1,665 steps. Using stairs is accessible only to the first two floors of the tower.

I like this tower because it has a kind of majesty, when I see gives me the impression of being something perfect.

The first time I saw her was when I was little, in a magazine that was in my school library. However become relevant when a friend brought me a keychain that represented.

My friend told me that the french feel that is an icon of the place and feel that it represents them.

One of the fascinations of my life is the architecture, how structures are formed, how it changes the space and how to influence people.

The tower is mixed in a good way with the environment, the lights around the french architecture of earlier centuries and contemporary mixed tower makes this place a unique setting.

Finally I tell you a secret, I love everything here but I never had the opportunity to be there. Someday I hope to check this place really.

Comentarios

Entradas populares