Remembering a friend


Hey hello, today I’ll talk to you about a friend.

I have a lot of friends, the majority are from Navidad, Chile (The place where I borned), but today I’ll talk about Manuel Ramírez. I met him in 2009 when he was searching a partner for to build software in the “Introduction to Programming” class (when I was studying in Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María).  I remember that we were in a tower of university; it’s called the M tower.

I like Manuel because he is coming from a place like Navidad but near of the Andes Mountain, specifically in a place called Quinta de Tilcoco, near of Rancagua city. This place is earth of farmers like Navidad :)

The things we did together are be partners of class programming, live in the same university house, run every friday by the sand of the beautiful city of Viña del Mar and try to create an enterprise in the world of informatics; it enterprise are called BiRD, but  one year ago we separate.

Sometimes we talk in facebook or another social nets. He continues living in university (Valparaíso) and in the 2010 I began traveling by some cities of my country and now I live in Santiago.

Sorry if another friend wanted appear here in this post, but maybe in another time.

See u next week.

Comentarios

  1. Nice story! the most important thing is that you don't lose contact.

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When you meet real friends in the university is the best part of studying! See you!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares