An old tv program



Hey classmates, I hope you have a happy new class return, I’m not happy because I wake up at 5 AM :(

Well today I´ll talk about a TV program that I watched when I was a young boy (a lot of days ago :/), this program was called Superman and it had a series format.

Was composed for many chapters of the best action and power of Superman, the man of steel, I remember that I had six or seven years, I was living in my house of San Rafael, a parent gave us an old television in black and white (It died six months after).

The program was talking about the adventures of Clark Kent (Superman) and his battle with the evil and delinquency and was on about the years 1995-1996 (about 18 years ago).

I enjoyed this serie because it explain a super hero, with super powers, I wanted be like him and fly in the sky around the world respiring free air, being and thinking like a free man, understand me I was  a little boy at this moment.

I don’t remember the real name of the serie or the name of actors but I remember that I enjoyed watching it every chapter while my television was alive.

If you can help me remember the names I’ll be happy. Bye.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! superman has something i think lovely, and it is present in almost all the superheroes universe, that is the double life that they must to carry on: they have superpowers, but that can hurt people they love.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Yanko! the interesting of Superman that it go through generations, and always it will be gorgeous and sexy hahaha. bye :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares