At Plaza de Maipú, Chile


Hey hello partners, today I will write to you about a old picture where I appear. In this pic I am in Plaza de Maipú, Santiago Chile. It was taken by automatic shoot of my camera the last year, in January 13th.

The photography shows me in a monument that remember the Maipú Battle (year 1818), at this year the patriotic Chilean army began to eradicate the Spanish empire.

I like this picture because when it was taken I thought in all the history that happen here. I remember when I took this pic, was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and I passed a good and funny time.

Oh, I forgot mention my cousin Sebastian, He was with me at this moment, but I do not remember why he Does not appear in the picture.

I hope you enjoy this pic, I love it. Please leave a comment  down below and tell me what do you think about!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Yanko!! Maipu is really nice, its where i live hahaha. the most interesting of this commune its that here, April 5, Chile become independent. bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Much time has passed since i went to that place, but i like it.
    That monument is awesome!
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi! well, I've never been at this place, I hope to know it soon!

    take care!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares