How green am I?

How green am I?



Really is a good question, In the 2012 I started living in SCL, before this time I was living with the nature of Navidad. The change was important and I left a peaceful life.

I understand that SCL needs the help of all us, trying to contribute to be green people. The polution, is really hard to control, but we can do a little of things for contribute.

You can left your car in home, you can take your bike, you can re organise your trash..

But, what are the things that I do? really, I try to consume healthy foods, when I can do it, in the garden of my house in SCL, I have a lot of  vegetables like tomatoes, potatos, beans, corns, lima beans, and more.

Obviously, I could be more green, but I am starting with the green culture. So, what do you do about this?

Comentarios

  1. what type of healthy food you eat?? I have many recipes about organic food or green food! if you want it just tell me !! regards

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello lovely, thanks, I will ask a few! We could prepare together!

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares