A video clip that I like

Hello dear classmates!

Today I'll talk about a vídeo clip that I like! It is a vídeo called "Pelícanos muertos en la localidad de Matanzas". I dont like it for the title, however I like it because is the first video documental that we recorded in Navidad City.

A few years ago, in the 2009, I started a funny project called SanRafaelinos, a website where my friends and I posted the news of Navidad. Also we make videos of the things that happens here.

The video "Pelícanos muertos en la localidad de Matanzas" tells to world the sad history of pelicans dead in mass in the Matanzas beach. Was made by Marcelo, Fabian and me. Like you can see we were not experts, was our first video.

I hope you enjoy it, you can live all the emotions in the youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/SanRafaelinosTV/videos

Comentarios

Entradas populares