Killing Loneliness

Killing Loneliness by HIM on Grooveshark

Hello dear classmates, how are this week? The task of this week points to talk about a song that I like, so the song is.. well the song is called Killing Loneliness and it was composed by HIM from Finland.

I heard it for the first time in the year 2006 when I was studying in Navidad, I like it because try to explain what you feel when are alone and the battle with it.

The history of my life combines different events all accompanied by loneliness, “THE KILLING LONELINESS THAT TURNED MY HEART INTO A TOMB I´M KILLING LONELINESS”.

In the spotify playlist of the best songs or the songs of my life I saved it and I hear it. Another songs that I like is “This Is your life (Switchfoot)”. “Young forever (Y-Zet version)” and “Día Lejano (Juanes)”.

So tell me what is your favorite song? And Why you like it?

Comentarios

Entradas populares