Santa Lucia's Hill,

Hey dear partners, a lot of days that I dont see you for the recess in the university, I hope you are ok.

I am not from Santiago, Chile, but I knew it in the travels of my life here, I knew Santiago when I was 5 years old.

Today I will talk about a place of this city that I love, it place is in the comune of Santiago and is called Santa Lucia's Hill, at this place Padro de Valdivia made the city of Santiago.

Around the hill there are monuments like mini castles, diferents ways, stairs ad vegetation. The design of this was made for Manuel Olaguer.

In the top of hill you can view the city around you, take pictures a take a moment for a little wait in your life.
I like this place because here every time that i visit it i can take a moment and think about the different ideas that I will take.

The last time that I visit this place was en january past, I went with a friend, here I knew another people of others country.


I hope you can visit this place and can admire around you. Thanks for visit my blog, see you soon.

Comentarios

  1. Yanko, when you look at it that way it's hard not to discover how beautiful they are, I like your post, a greeting!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares