A book that tells the true


Hey hello, today I'll talk about a book that I readed a few years ago. So why I'll refer about this book? the true is that when I finish it, it change my perception of the world.

This book is called 'The ayes of my princess' of a latin author called Carlos Cauthemoc.
This book was the first that I readed and that finish with a sad ending, It tells the history of a boy in a adolescent period, he falls in love of a girl that he think is a beatiful and perfect girl, but whith the course of the history he is go to discover the true of this girl.

I read it because some day I was in the library of the house of my ex girl friend and I caught it!
So why I'd enjoyed reading it? first because it presents and talk about a real world and not of fantastic history. Second because it refer about the period of my life that I was living sometime.

The life is hard, and maybe when we fall in love we thik that these people are perfect, but if we search will find another really.


Did you know this book or author?

Comentarios

Entradas populares